With the current high rate of married women cheating on their husbands, I asked my Whatsapp Pillow Talk group and we got a lot of insightful contribution.
Men, women want you to know that their body no be firewood…they have feelings too. Women like to be cuddled and loved. If you are not satisfying your wife’s sexual need at home – you’re not holding, touching, cuddling and sleeping with her, be sure she’ll consider straying and guess what? It’s your darn fault, not hers. That said, I do not admonish or encourage infidelity of any form – either “lookery” or “touchery”…my hand no dey o. If you decide to cheat, please do it at your own risk – no be FAB tell you say make you cheat…hmmmm.
Below are the 10 most irritating behaviors that women cite as excuses for cheating:
1. He lacks a sense of humor (19%)
2. He’s not understanding enough (16%)
3. He’s not good in bed (14%)
4. He lacks good manners (11%)
5. He’s lazy and doesn’t have any life plans (10%)
6. He doesn’t care about his appearance and has poor hygiene (9%)
7. He’s not successful (7%)
8. He doesn’t pay enough attention to details and social obligations (5%)
9. He’s unable to clean up after himself and he’s a mama’s boy (5%)
10. He’s stingy (4%)
I don deliver the message of the day ===>>> #PillowTalkWithFAB – Pillow TALK with FAB – Nigerian Celebrity Network, Marion Amanambu aka FAB of Nigerian Celebrity Network