- Submission Requirements
Articles for submission must be previously unpublished and in English. Papers should be well-written, and we encourage grace as well as clarity. It is important that papers be copy-edited carefully before submission. Drafts are not acceptable.
- Advertising of Products, Services or Websites
Your article should not be used to advertise any product, services or websites, or anything else. If you want to submit a product announcement or press release, please visit this page. Your article should also be politically and religiously neutral and should not be intended to promote a political or religious agenda.
- Formatting the Article
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
(1) The length of articles is normally no greater than 5,000 words but should not exceed 7,000 words, including an abstract and notes. An article exceeding the length limit will be returned to the author.
(2) At the beginning of the article, the title, abstract and a list of key words should immediately precede the text. Do not include the author’s name or any other identifying information. Any identifying reference in the endnotes should be left blank.
(3) Please use section headings in bold type and number them. Because CA uses no page numbers, numbered sections will permit accurate references in citing the article.
(4) All citations should be in endnotes and not in the text. Number endnotes sequentially with Arabic numbers. Use the endnote function in your word processing program so that the notes appear at the end of the article.
(5) References should conform to the style displayed in the samples below under Citations and References.
(6) Font should be 11-point Arial, whether in normal, bold, or italic, including endnotes. Please do not insert line breaks in the text or special spacing for formatting.
(7) The paragraph break should be indicated by an extra line space rather than an indentation at the beginning of a paragraph.
- Citations and References
Endnote reference numbers should be placed at the end of the sentence. References in articles submitted to www.nigeriancelebritynetwork/MainHome.com should conform to the formats below. For references that do not fit these forms, please follow the Chicago documentation style. There are several online sources for this showing endnote citation and reference list forms. See, for example, http://www.bridgew.edu/library/turabian.htm.
Wolfgang Welsch, Undoing Aesthetics (London: Sage, 1997), pp. 5-7.
Yi-Fu Tuan, “Place: An Experiential Perspective,” The Geographical Review, 65, 2 (1975), 148-155; ref. on 151.
T. Coraghessan Boyle, “Greasy Lake,” in The Granta Book of the American Short Story, ed. Richard Ford (London: Granta Books, 1993), pp. 555-561; ref.on p. 555.
Please do not include a bibliography. Citations in the endnotes should supply all pertinent information.
- Rights and Permission
It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material, including images, sound, and video files. It is preferable to place images directly in the text but, when permission is unobtainable, it is acceptable to include a link to the image directly in the text.
- Acceptable File Types
Please submit texts in MS Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or HTML. If submitting from a Macintosh computer, please include the three-letter file extension in the file name of your article. PDF files are not acceptable.
Images should be in .jpg, .png or .tif format.
- Right To Refuse
NigerianCelebrityNetwork.com reserves the right to refuse any article for any reason. If we refuse your article, we may provide a reason, but we do not guarantee that we will provide a reason.
To become a Guest Writer, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
In addition, you can submit 3 samples of your original write up to email@example.com